The Men the Myths and the Legends Show Is Coming to West Texas
Goodness, gracious great balls of fire, there's going to be a lot of shaking going on when 'The Men, The Myths and The Legends' show comes to The Lumberyard.
This is a benefit for the West Texas Rehabilitation Center, featuring Jason D. Williams (the son of Jerry Lee Lewis), Lucky Tubb (Earnest Tubb's nephew) and the Modern Day Troubadors (Lucky's band).
Both Jason D. Williams and Lucky Tubb favor their famous relatives, as you'll discover in both the above and below videos.
The show will be at the Lumberyard on Cypress Street in Roscoe, Saturday, July 29th. Get your tickets early.
- The Men The Myths and The Legends Show
- The Lumberyard
- 7 Cypress Street Roscoe, Texas
Date and Times
- Saturday, July 29th, 2017
- 6 PM doors open
- 7 PM show begins
- $15 advance general admission
- $20 day of show
- $150 table for six
- Buy tickets online here
- This show features 'old school country and Nashville rock and roll'
- Table sponsorship available
- Show is scheduled from 7 PM - 11:30 PM