Django Walker Brings the Party to the Firehouse Bar & Grill
The Firehouse Bar & Grill presents Django Walker live Saturday, October 14th. I believe that Django's style of music is the purest form of Texas Music. The video above is proof of what I'm talking about.
Walker's fame skyrocketed when a song he'd written was recorded and released by Pat Green. The song "Texas On My Mind" climbed to the top of both the Texas and National music charts.
Proving, that Texas Music appeals to country music fans across America. Get ready for a real good time when Django Walker come to Abilene at the Firehouse Bar and Grill.
- Django Walker Live
Date and Time
- Saturday, October 14th, 2017
- 5 PM doors open
- 7:30 PM show time
- Firehouse Bar and Grill
- 2074 Butternut, Abilene Texas
- $10 for 21 & up
- $15 for minors 18-20
- VIP tables of 4 available with personal server
- Happy Hour is 7 pm-9 pm
- Sponsored by: The Whitten Inn-University, Free Ride Motorcycles, 1st Choice Motors, My Mechanic of Abilene, Coco Palms Tanning and Smoothies
- Kitchen serving until 10 pm
- Motorcycle parking in back
- 18 and up show
- Call 325-268-4399 to reserve a VIP table