Tyler Steel Is Coming to the Firehouse Bar & Grill
Tyler Steel brings his 'Backroads Tour' to the Firehouse Bar and Grill this Saturday, September 23rd. Tyler Steel was well on his way to becoming the 'World Vet Motocross Champion' when he decided to be a country singer instead.
Tyler picked up his dad's guitar at an early age and never put it back down. Today you'll hear his feelings plus the ups and downs of his relationships in song. The above video is a good example of Tyler Steel's life in song..
So put a shine on those dancing boots, because Tyler Steel is going to have you dancing and partying Saturday night. Get your tickets now, here's how.
- Tyler Steel Live
Date and Time
- Saturday, September 23rd, 2017
- 5 PM doors open
- 7:30 PM show time
- Firehouse Bar and Grill
- 2074 Butternut, Abilene Texas
- $10 for 21 & up
- $15 for minors 18-20
- $5.00 off cover with an Abilene Beer Summit ticket stub
- VIP tables available
- 7 pm - 9 pm happy hour
- Sponsored by: Whitten Inn-University, Free Ride Motorcycles, 1st Choice Motors, My Mechanic of Abilene, Coco Palms Tanning and Smoothies
- The Firehouse is the OFFICIAL Pre-Party and After Party place for the Abilene Beer Summit
- Craft beers will be available
- Kitchen serving until 10 pm
- Motorcycle parking in back
- 18 and up show
- Call 325-268-4399 to reserve a VIP table