Parker County Peach Festival in Weatherford is July 8th
Like sinking your teeth into a fresh, juicy peach? You can do that and much more Saturday, July 8th, during the Parker County Peach Festival in Weatherford.
This year marks the 33rd annual Peach Festival held in downtown Weatherford. This is a huge 1 day event that saw around 30,000 visitors last year alone! Plus, it’s more than just peaches. There are over 200 arts & crafts booths, live music, food competitions, kids activities, ’42’ domino tournament and for the athletes, there is the 65 mile Peach Pedal Bike Ride.
- Parker County Peach Festival
Date & Time:
- Saturday, July 8th
- 8 am – 5 pm
- Historic Downtown Weatherford, Texas
- Take I-20 to exits 403, 406, 408, 409 A or B, 410 or 413.
- $5.00 for adults
- children 12 and under are FREE!
- Advance tickets $4.00
- There is parking available with shuttles provided as well as handicap and motorcycle parking. Parking info
- For information on the Peach Pedal Bike Ride visit their website here
- For Live Music information click here
- For Food Competition information click here
- To see a list of Vendors click here
- ’42’ Domino Tournament
- Children’s Activities
- Arts & Crafts