Party With Larry Joe Taylor at his 2018 Texas Music Festival
Get ready to party hard with Larry Joe Taylor and others at his Melody Mountain Ranch near Stephenville, Texas. The annual Texas Music Festival is best described by the artists that play it in the above video.
Here's a look at who is coming this year: Stoney LaRue, Randy Brown, Deryl Dodd, Reckless Kelly, Aaron Watson, Richard Leigh, Mike and the Moonpies, Kaitlin Butts, Radney Foster, Tommy Alverson, Randall King, Flatland Cavalry, Mike Ryan, Casey Donahew Band, Cody Johnson, Keith Sykes, Grant Gilbert, Walt Wilkins, Mike Mclure & Cody Canada, Ray Wylie Hubbard, Prophets and Outlaws, Shane Smith and the Saints, Cory Morrow, Wade Bowen, Randy Rogers Band, Michael Hearne, Chris Colston, Bri Bagwell, Davin James, Max Stalling, Gary P. Nunn, Eleven Hundred Springs, Read Southall Band, Kevin Fowler, Koe Wetzel, Josh Abbott Band, Terri Hendrix with Lloyd Maines, Tejas Brothers, Mark McKinney, Josh Weathers, Parker McCollum, Roger Creager, William Clark Green, Kody West, Larry Joe Taylor and many more.
Larry Joe Taylor's Texas Music Festival
Dates and Times
- April 23rd-28th, 2018
- 10am gates open everyday
- 11am-Midnight entertainment live daily
Melody Mountain Ranch, 1290 County Road 707 Stephenville, TX 76401
- One day ticket $27 in advance
- One day ticket $34 at the gate
- Five day ticket $86 in advance
- Six day ticket $104.00 in advance
- Call LJT Music Festival offices at (254) 968-8505.
- Camping sites available early
- Campers move in Sunday, April 22nd, 2018 at 12PM
- For the entire lineup visit Larry Joe Taylor's website
- Chili Cook-off registration can be done online. C.A.S.I. Rules apply