Free Veterans Day Meals and Discounts in Abilene
First off, we'd like to thank all veterans and active duty military for their service to our country.
As a sign of 'thanks', many restaurants in the Abilene area offer free (or discounted) meals for veterans and active military on Veterans Day, November 11th.
Just remember, most of these places (if not all) will require your military ID or another form of identification as proof of service. Also, most of these places offer the free meals or discounts dine-in only.
- Chili’s – One free meal with proof of service
- Olive Garden – One free meal with proof of service. All tentrees come with freshly baked garlic breadsticks and choice of unlimited soup or salad.
- Outback Steakhouse – One free Bloomin’ Onion and a beverage for all active military and veterans. Outback Steakhouse is also giving out a military discount of 15% off the total check November 12 to December 31, 2017.
- Red Lobster – Free appetizer or dessert for veterans and active military (runs 11/10-11/11).
- Texas Roadhouse – Free lunch for all veterans and active military.
- Cotton Patch -Veterans and active duty military can get a free full size chicken fried steak or chicken fried chicken.
- Red Robin - Veterans and active duty military get a free Red's Tavern Double burger and Bottomless Steak Fries.
- IHOP - On Friday, November 10th veterans and active duty military will be honored with a free stack of Red, White, and Blue pancakes.
- Cracker Barrel - Veterans will receive Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake dessert
- Chuck E. Cheese's - One free personal pizza for all active duty and retired military
- Wienerschnitzel - Hot dog, small drink, and fries for veterans and active duty personnel
- Denny's - Free Build Your Own Grand Slam Breakfast from 5am-Noon on Friday, November 10th.