Join the Dirty Fun and Run in the Big Country Mudslinger Fun Run
Want to get down and dirty, while at the same time helping a local charity? Sign up for the 7th Annual Big Country Mudslinger Fun Run at Seabee Park September 9th.
The event is a 5k walk/run filled with a variety of fun mud filled obstacles, including 4 mud pits participants must crawl, walk and/or run through. The object is not to finish first, but rather finish in style.
The video below will give you an idea of what goes on at a Big Country Mudslinger's fun run. This fun mud filled event benefits the Abilene Youth Sports Authority. Sing up beginning June 1st, and here's how.
- 7th Annual Big Country Mudslinger Fun Run
Date and Time
- Saturday, September 9th, 2017
- 7:30am Check-in/registration
- 8:30am Race begins
- Seabee Park near Fort Phantom Lake
- FM 600 on Sea Bee Park Road Abilene, TX
- $30 adult early registration
- $40 adult regular
- $20 child early registration
- $25 child regular
- $65 family 4-pack early
- $80 family 4-pack regular
- $25 Dyess Adult
- $15 Dyess child
- $60 Dyess family 4-pack
- $20 Per person for groups of 5+ early
- Download Registration Form here
- The Big Country Mudslinger Fun Run benefits the AYSA
- Contact Abilene Youth Sports Authority 325-692-2972