Disability in Action to Host a Luncheon and Fun Day
Disability in Action is celebrating the Americans with Disabilities Act by hosting a luncheon, door prizes, fun and games.
This is the 9th year for the Americans with Disabilities Act celebration in Abilene. There will also be vendor booths, a silent auction and more.
- 9th Annual American’s With Disabilities Act Celebration
- Abilene Civic Center
- 1100 North 6th Street Abilene, TX. 79603
Date and Times
- Thursday, July 20th, 2017
- 12:00 PM event begins
- 2:00 PM door prizes
- $3.00 cover at the door
- The event is open to the public.
- Disability In Action formerly ‘Not Without Us’
- DIA is still accepting sponsors, to help off-set the expenses
- For more contact Diana Mendoza at 325-672-5460.