American Cancer Society to Benefit From Cattle Baron Ball Style Show
The 4th Annual Cattle Baron's Ball Style Show, Couture for a Cure, is coming up August 14th at The Grace.
The event will be a great time to gather with your girlfriends and see some great new fashion trends. Wild One's Boutique will have new merchandise modeled by local survivors and celebrity guests. The show will be followed by a private trunk show, along with snacks and drinks.
Date & Time
- Monday, August 14th
- 6 - 9 pm
- The Grace
- 102 Cypress St, Abilene, TX
- (325) 673-4587
- $50 Individual (Includes: food, drinks, commemorative wine glass, and private trunk show)
- Seating is limited reserve your ticket online now or call (325) 672-3705 for more info
- Wild One's Boutique will again dress our models in some beautiful, fun, trendy clothes. You will be able to shop at the trunk show after the event and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to the ACS. So, don't forget to bring your wallet!!
- Contact Amy Carnes email firstname.lastname@example.org at the American Cancer Society for more details or questions.